

I think Kylin liked Finley's float. Finley splashed and played in the water. Kylin was a little indifferent to it. The last day she seemed to warm up to the idea of kicking and splashing. Justin even dunked her all the way under(of course in a safe way). She liked it.

This is my sweet mom and dad at the famous tree. Or atleast it is famous to us. We take pictures there every year. It is in Harbor Town which is in Sea Pines. We go eat at the Crazy Crab, look at the boats, and take a few pics. Good times!

Tony and his sweet family on the swing. I think we have taken this pic each year and there is always a new addition (or atleast that is what we joked about)

I bought this little tent for the girls to chill in at the beach (which is totally great and easy to use) but the sweet girls liked their own things. Here is Kylin chillin in a chair...soon she was snoozing! The little crabs that were every where didn't seem to bother her like it did me.
I love the pictures of Kylin "chillin" in the chair...she looks so relaxed and comfortable - it is so funny!
ReplyDelete