So today my dad turns 60 and I just could not go without blogging about him. He is one of the greatest men that I know. My daddy always prayed for me from the minute they knew they were pregnant to this very day. I know that he will always be praying for me too. He has worked hard for us his whole life and even now that me and my brother are married with our own little families he would give us the shirt off his back if we needed it. Dad and I butted heads growing up but as I got older I realized that I knew I wanted a spiritual leader for a husband just like my daddy. I love seeing the joy his grandkids give him. You can already tell that Kylin and him have a special bond. I am lucky he is just down the road and here in a second when I need him. I just count my blessings that he is my daddy and that kylin has an amazing example of God's love for a grandpa! We had a fun weekend at the lake to celebrate. Here are a few pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment