Ok...so I decided I really liked this because sometimes I forget about all that the Lord has done. Maybe not forget but get so busy I don't take the time to just sit and praise Him for all He does and has done. I just started reading, "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and the first chapter is all about the Lord's holiness and just how unfathomable He is and everything about him and that same unfathomable God cares about every detail of my life. I also happened upon the, "Bring the Rain" blog. ( I could have done a whole blog on my experience reading this and how I felt afterwards) If you have read this you know what I am talking about if you haven't and want to leave a comment and I will send you the link. All that being said many things have been on my mind and they all come back to the Lord and the humbling experience of reflecting on what He has done. If you haven't done this do it...you'll find yourself on your knees in awe! So on to some of the many things I am thankful for:
1. My salvation
2. My sweet husband, who makes my breakfast, lunch, and very often my dinner for me.
3. That Justin is able to keep Kylin.
4. My sweet baby duck who melts my heart daily with her sweet smile, talking, and giggling!
5. A job that keeps me on my toes. 20 five year olds that require a lot from me but never forget to tell me thank you or that they love me. Sweet friends that I get to work with.
6. My sweet parents who are always there and are continually praying for me and I can always just jump in the car and go see them.
7. Sweet in-laws who treat me as there own.
8. My sweet nephews and niece who always make me smile. There is nothing like hearing them say, "love you,aunt Lori".
9. Hearing Kylin say, "hey", in her sweet voice and then all the other things she says that I am sure are something but sound like nothing but sweetness!
10. The Fall!!!

Lori...such amazing gifts to be thankful for - thank you for the reminder ;)
ReplyDeleteand...bring the rain....holy cow - i know...i've read it and bawled my eyes out. you need to read www.therowefam.blogspot.com
oh my goodness...the knee roll in the last picture is precious! bring the rain...seriously...sobbed and sobbed and sobbed...totally awesome!
ReplyDelete