We could not believe it snowed so much! Kylin loved it until we put her down in it. She didn't like how cold it felt. Everywhere we went we just loved how beautiful it looked. When I looked at the pics on Justin's camera I realized just how much older she is looking! On another note Kylin spent the night off for the first time Friday night. She did great and so did I!
Love these pictures!! I thought the same thing when I saw them....she IS looking so much older! =( When does she turn one....soon, right?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! Glad to hear she did well (and you did too) with spending the night away....I'm not quite there, yet - ha!:) My favorite picture is the one of you looking at her - ADORABLE!
Love these pictures!! I thought the same thing when I saw them....she IS looking so much older! =( When does she turn one....soon, right?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! Glad to hear she did well (and you did too) with spending the night away....I'm not quite there, yet - ha!:) My favorite picture is the one of you looking at her - ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete