Sunday, April 11, 2010

Parties, Easter, SB 2010, busy...busy...

Okay so I am total terrible blogger! I mean we have had Walker's bday, Kylin's first bday party, Easter, and spring break! I have yet to post anything...I probably should quit but since I know my dad enjoys reading I will continue to post..HA!

Kylin's bday post will come soon! She turned one on April 3rd. Unbelievable...

This week was my spring break. Mom and I use to go on spring break together every year. Then I got married and had Kylin. Well we decided no excuses and we set out to our favorite spot Hilton Head Island! We take a family trip there every year during the summer which is a major highlight for all of us. (Thanks, Mom and Dad!) We made it a girls trip for SB so Mom, Kylin and I left Monday after Easter (we missed Becky and sweet Finley). Since Kylin is walking EVERYWHERE! We were able to relax a little and move a lot. We had a great time and look forward to many more GIRLS trips! (Dad and Justin couldn't stay away too long of course they got a mini vacation and came down on Wednesday which Kylin LOVED!)

Here are just a few pics from SB 2010...

She really enjoyed everything! The whole time she was just excited about all the new things. She has been to the beach but she was a lot younger and less aware.




She REALLY liked the pool!

Grandpa telling her about the ocean...

My sweet little family at our usual picture spot!



My sweet parents who look way too young to be grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment