In some of my free time I have read some new blogs and old. I have been a follower of "Bring the Rain" blog for a while. Through her blog I found another blog that she does with a friend, Jessica. This may be old news to you but it is new to me. They do a book club called "The Bloom Book Club".

After reading and listening more about their club I have decided to join in or at least as much as I can keep up. I don't think there is a lot to do other than check in this Monday. Find out the newest book they are reading and then read. They will be doing post and discussions on the books and what they are learning.
Here is the web address: http://thebloombookclub.blogspot.com/
If you already are a part of this and you are suppose to join something, let me know.
And to end...Kylin LOVED to eat the snow and ice and I just LOVE hearing her say, "Eat ice...". She just makes me smile!
So...you texted this to tony and we were laughing out loud...stinkin cute! Love you!
ReplyDeleteso cute! kylin saying "eat ice" is just about the cutest thing!
ReplyDeletei just found out about the bloom book club too....glad you're in, we can do it "together" :)