Three years ago, March 1st, I married my best friend! As cliche as that is, it is true. We have had a very busy three years and just like every couple we have had our ups and downs but we have had them together. Justin and I went out and ate at a Habachi grill and I surprised him by ordering the top layer of our wedding cake. Yes, I know this is traditional at one year (which we also did) but we LOVED our cake and our cake lady..which ironically she is called "The Cake Lady". She is one of Justin's preferred vendors now. Her cake is SO good. Our wedding night we totally ate the whole top of our cake we were so hungry after our day. Tonight we were much more tame with only a piece so we will have some leftover. Our cake lady even put the ribbon around it just like our wedding day...the only thing missing was the pretty real flowers we had on it. In our first three years we have:
1. Got pregnant
2. Started a business
3. Bought a house
4. Had our sweet baby girl
5. Bought our first van
6. Gained lots of new family members
7. Learned several invaluable lessons
8. Gained great friendships and strengthened others
What is most important in all of this as that we are getting to do these things together and see God blow our minds daily! As mentioned before...I would marry him 100 times over! Happy Anniversary...loving you Justin is a "Piece of Cake"
Love this!!! crazy all the things that have happened in just three short years - can you imagine what your list will be like in 10? 25? 50? AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!