Friday, April 8, 2011

Meeska Mooska Kylin turned twoska!

I can't believe Kylin is 2. I think I started her 1 year post the same way. It just goes by so fast. She is at such a fun age right now! I love all the new things she is learning and how much she absorbs. Just within the past couple of weeks she has started to use full phrases, ie "I want to try" or "It's water day"(we went to Imaginations at Play- she played in the water there.) It obviously has helped decrease the amount of crying we get but we are "2" and if she ask for a "snack" and we give her the wrong thing...watch out...water works begin. Luckily we are not throwing ourself on the ground but the crying can last for a while. She has mastered the fake cry as well. She makes a weird face and loud noises but no tears! She is pretty much nonstop and loves to run. She loves being outside. For her birthday we got her a playhouse/climber and she loves it. She can climb and slide for hours. She is learning to count but doesn't seem to want to say three. She knows a couple of shapes, the letter K, and a few colors. I really do think she likes to play jokes on me and her dad because she always says everything is yellow but if we are not questioning her she can pick out the right colors. She is funny. She has a great sense of humor that is starting to come out which I love. She is just a bundle of joy in a little body and just makes everyone around her smile! We love her to pieces!

One of her favorites is still Micky Mouse Clubhouse so I thought I would do a Minnie party for her 2nd birthday. Her first birthday we invited quite a few people and Kylin was VERY overwhelmed. This year we stuck to family/like family. We had "The Brook's Bounce House", water colors (or painting with water as it ended up), and some yummy snacks. It was a lot of fun!







God is going to use her in a big way and we are excited to see it unfold!
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:7
*saw this verse on another blog

We haven't gone to the doctor for the 2 year stats but I'll post those when we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment