Sunday, June 5, 2011

Savannah/Tybee

After school got out we took a short trip with the Wojtczak clan to Savannah. We have done that the past three years. It is a short trip but we always have fun. All the kiddos LOVED the ocean and Sophie enjoyed eating the sand. I grabbed these pics from my sister-in-law since I did not take any. Justin took some and I will post those when I get them.






Justin and I joined everyone a couple of hours late since I had to go into work for my final two hours. Kylin rode with Dzia-Dzia and Buschia (polish for grandpa and grandma). As you can see we had her clothes so she is the redneck baby swimming in her clothes! We ate at the Crab Shack (yummy crab legs) and at Uncle Bubbas (yummy fried pickles and I had a great burger since I have to limit the seafood).

The look on Kylin's face basically tells how she was feeling the last day... she melted. She is a "I need my nap or watch out" kind of toddler. It was HOT and that can make anyone cranky. Justin and I really loved watching how much fun Kylin had in the water and the ocean. The oceans and the pool trips were a nice treat! Thanks Joe and Barbara. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment