Friday, March 23, 2012

Charlee girl is 4 months

Sweet C is 4 months (as of 3/17/12). She is growing and changing like crazy. She is a big girl just like her sister weighing in at 16.4 pounds and 25.5 inches long. She is also cutting several teeth which has been not so fun for her over the past few weeks. The doctor said it looked like she was going to get a few at one time but who knows. Charlee is wearing size 6-9 month clothes. She can still wear a few 3-6 month but they are just not long enough. She has had a few nights where she has been up every 4 hours which was a little of an adjustment. I am hoping we get back to our 7-8 our stretch. We will start cereal in the next few days so pictures will come after that I am sure. She is starting to grab everything, kick her feet up in the air, and is really working on rolling over. Kylin didn't do that until about 5 months I think.

Charlee girl...your smile is contagious! You have such a sweet squeal when excited or mad or tired or hungry. Just yesterday we started noticing new sounds, like real sounds! I am so tired when I come in to feed you during the night but you quickly make me laugh because you just want to talk/laugh. I have to tell you to "sssshhhh" because you might wake up Kylin. You are so sweet because you go right back to sleep though. You love your daddy to pieces. I love seeing how excited you get to see people you know. You are not a big fan of people who are not familiar or people who talk loud to you. I think you get scared but they are just trying to make you smile. They think you are totally cute! We love every piece of you and can't wait for the next new thing you do but are enjoying you right where you are! We love you Charlee Rose!!

You are loving your play mat these days. You spend a lot of time on it when you are awake. You like to kick the arches and pick up the little animals.


Who? Me, you want a picture of me??

But, I am just chillin...

Well ok...


We can't leave out your big sister (who is almost 3, holy cow). She loves you to pieces. She often wants to hug you when she is upset. She sometimes gets a little frustrated when she is tired and you are upset. She wants you to be okay. She never misses a chance to take a picture with you. Mommy and daddy think we have the prettiest girls!!


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I heard I missed your visit last week. :( Hope all is well. The girls are cute, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so sad that you were out. I am assuming O is feeling better! You were my first stop but your door was closed ;-(...I'll be by again soon!

      Delete