I had seen on Pinterest the idea for a "Pajama and Pancakes" party. I started planning and thinking a few months out but Kylin was going back and forth with princess stuff. I decided to convince her to wait on the princess party til next year and go with the pajama party. We didn't do a very good job of getting pics of Kylin with her family and friends but we did get a few shots. It was a lot of fun. Everyone ate food, then played outside, and then we opened presents. It was great! The kiddos ate pancakes but the grown ups had pigs in a blanket from Donut King and breakfast burritos. I highly recommend this or you'll be spending a few hours on pancakes. The favors were pillows and cupcakes.
All the plates, napkins, straws, forks, etc...were from "Shop Sweet LuLu". I loved everything and it shipped very quickly.
Since we did not have "cake" we put candles and sprinkles on Kylin's pancakes.
We are missing a few pics of a few cousins and friends BUT if you looked through all those you probably are tired of pics at this point. I loved watching Kylin have fun. There is nothing more that she loves than a good party. If you know her at all she gets beyond excited. I don't necessarily think it is the cake or the presents but the people. She LOVES being with her family and friends. She just loves people (people she knows, that is);-) We loved celebrating every minute of your three years, Kylin! You are beyond a blessing! God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment