Each summer we (Dudish Clan) all go on vacation together. It's a tradition and we totally LOVE it. We use to go to Hilton Head every summer but we now have an opportunity to go to Orange Beach (next to Gulf Shores). I think it is some of the prettiest sand. It is very white and thick. This year we wanted to spend most of our time and the pool or the beach which I think we accomplished. Kylin is a beach and water baby. We did a lot of fun things like watch the Blue Angels Fly and visit the train museum. This year we also went to a Fun Park. It was such a perfect place for our kiddos because there were several rides that were made just for their size! I loved it and I think everyone else did too. Now the fun part...the pictures...there are quite a few!
Love, love, love all those pics...and all those people! :-)
ReplyDelete