So God knew the perfect time and the perfect way little miss Kylin was going to get here! Kylin Rebecca was born on April 3, 2009 at 8:05 am. She weighed 9 lbs 12 ounces. Although I was heavily sedated I was still able to say, "Holy Cow". She was 22 inches long. She is just beautiful. After arriving through c-section we stayed for three days in the hospital which definitely help me get some extra rest. Justin was amazing and basically he did everything. He is already an amazing dad! We are now home and getting adjusting and finding a good routine. My mom, Grammy, is here helping. She has already her first doctors appointment and everything was great! Here are just a couple of pictures from her first day. We will definitely have many more pictures soon.

Welcome to the world, sweet baby Kylin!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love that you could say "Holy Cow" that is totally Lori =)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see her and you. We will be praying for your new little family!!! Yah!!!