Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hudson

Thursday night we dropped off some chairs Tony and Becky had let us borrow. Of course, while we are there we have to spend sometime with our precious nephews and niece! Hudson is the oldest and was the first sweet baby. They all melt your heart but he was the first! He just says some of the sweetest things and I knew I wanted to write about that. When we got there on Thursday he ran out the door to greet us and has a puzzled look on his face when he saw me...he said, "Lori why do you have uncle Justin's shoes on". If anyone knows Justin he wears the same shoes all the time, chacos. I haven't been able to wear my for a while (swollen feet from pregnancy) and I had some on that night. He is just so smart. Then anytime you leave he always says, "Thank you aunt Lori for coming to play with me" or "coming to my house". He knows his manners and you don't have to remind him to say it. He also came to our house Friday night and we had bought a few new pieces of furniture and moved our TV and of course he noticed, why do you have that? and why did you move the TV? He even noticed a new piles of stuff that I had to bring home from work that was in our dining room(or our catch all room). Lastly, sweet Kylin loves her nephew Hudson, no lie every time she sees him or he touches her face to give her a kiss she just smiles. It is so sweet! I will have to add some pics later Kylin is 7 weeks already...We can't believe it will already be two months this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment