So it has been a while since I have posted...busy busy
Kylin is five weeks old which is hard to believe! We went for her one month appointment yesterday she weighed 12 lbs 4 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long. They were very pleased and so were we. She got her shot. She did great, of course there was a little crying but I think I was more traumatized than she was. We go to Lawrenceville Pediatrics in Loganville and we just LOVE her pediatrician, Dr. Morgan. She honestly sat down and just talk to her. It was just really sweet! I remember loving my pediatrician, Dr. White. Kylin seems to already really love her.
I started back working weddings with Justin. We have a lot of fun together capturing peoples' special day! It was the first time either one of us was away from Kylin for that long. She did great with my mom and dad. I even think Uncle Anthony came over and fed her. There was a sweet little girl at the wedding. She was about three and it of course made me think of Kylin. We both missed her a lot and couldn't wait to just see her and that middle of the night feeding didn't come fast enough. However, we both realize how important it is to still get out and do things just the two of us!
And...officially I have reached a new milestone. We are test driving minivans. I swore I would never go there or atleast not this soon. We started out looking at small SUV's BUT minivans are more roomie and nicer than most anything else we have looked at and prices make more sense!
I will add a new picture of Kylin very soon. Justin took some new ones this morning!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment