Here are a few more pics from Halloween. We had a Fall Festival in our house. My mom did awesome at planning a bunch of events and having prizes for them to win. They all had a great time. Becky made cookies for them to decorate. I think some of them just wanted to eat the icing! If you can picture lights off and glow sticks...
Love the new layout on the blog! Especially the header....too cute! The picture of all the kids is adorable!!! Was this at your house? I still can't believe I have never seen it!! By the way, would you mind if Justin just came to live with us for a little while...I am so jealous of all y'all great pics! ;0)
Love the new layout on the blog! Especially the header....too cute! The picture of all the kids is adorable!!! Was this at your house? I still can't believe I have never seen it!! By the way, would you mind if Justin just came to live with us for a little while...I am so jealous of all y'all great pics! ;0)
ReplyDelete