So I know I have not blogged since Halloween and I really have no excuse but just spending time with family and sleeping! It was our first Christmas with our sweet baby duck and it was great! Justin and I always thought that we would just go go go no matter whether we had kids or not...then there is reality! We had four days of Christmas fun. We are blessed to have all our family around us. Kylin loved sneaking random pieces of paper off the ground so we had to keep a close eye on her. She learned how to pull up on her new toys so we constantly standing up and sitting down and standing up and sitting down. She is so proud of herself and we are too. Kylin got her first two teeth right around 4.5 months. She was an early teether. For Christmas she got three more top teeth at the same time (needless to say she had reason to be a little cranky!) We loved spending time with family and I definitely loved the time off of work. Here is just one pic of Kylin from one of our christmas get togethers ( I will post more when I get them)
No comments:
Post a Comment