Justin continues to be super busy with weddings, engagement sessions and family shoots. We are definitely blessed! He has begun doing fall family shoots or "christmas card" shoots. While he is super busy we always have time for fun...and he has been doing a lot of the "fun" with Kylin since I have been in some "end of preggo" pain! Here are some pics of what we have been up to!
Justin was looking for our fall decorations tub in our storage closets and Miss Kylin thought his head-light looked like fun...We had to check ourself out in the mirror
In true fun daddy form, Kylin wanted to make a "chair house", and she got it! Love that he has as much with her as she does with him!
Last year we (Dudish clan) took a trip the Mercier Apple Orchard. It was so much fun we thought we would do it again this year. Kylin was a whole lot more aware of what was going on this year which made for more fun and more drama ;-) Here is grandma and grandpa with the grand-babies! So fun! We also got to celebrate Tony's (my brother) birthday at lunch that day!
Before Justin and I got married we took a trip with some of his family to Helen for Oktoberfest. I was given the talk about how gramma and dzia-dzia (polish for grandpa) would expect me to dance...Anywho that trip was a lot of fun and I was so sad that I was not feeling up to par when they went this week! Maybe next year and Charlee can go too!
Justin sent me LOTS of pics and it looks like that had a lot of fun! Here are my sweet loves!
Aunt Mary helping Kylin play putt-putt. Justin said she really enjoyed this and it was funny to watch her take it seriously!
We had a little indoor picnic with our cousins, Finley and Sawyer. Finley and Kylin are only 3 weeks apart in age and it was really neat to see how much they are communicating together. They even built a house together...it was cute!
Thank goodness the weather has cooled and we have returned to the park! We have had a couple of fun play times with Miss Lillybug! Justin and Kylin have also gone running with Aunt Mary and Sophie a time or two again but I don't have a pic.
While I have been trying to rest as much as possible, I have had some time to myself to doing a little sewing (yes, I said, sewing). I joined a crafting small group at church and learned how to make ruffle pants. I love it and love even more how much money I am going to save now that I know how to do it. Don't get me wrong I use to know to do a lot of this stuff when I was younger from my mom and school but ???? Here are some pics of my crafts!
Chalk table for Kylin-not super hard just a craft project I wanted to do.
My friend, Megan, and I took a little trip to Hobby Lobby one day. I had only intended on buying the ribbon for the brown ruffle pants but came out with all that I need to make this beauty! Love it...I LOVE FALL!!
So that's us lately...
Love the update. You are so crafty...pants and a wreath! Love that picture of Kylin with the light on her head. Can't wait to see little Charlee on this blog. I can't believe it's almost time for her to be here!
ReplyDelete