Saturday, November 5, 2011

The countdown is on...

Let's be real the countdown has been on for a while but today I actually had the thought...no matter what we will have another sweet girl to love on in less than two weeks...WOW!!

Anywho...we've been doing well- just busy. Well Justin is busy which makes us all feel busy which is a GREAT! Charlee is doing well. When we went to the doctor last week I was 2cm and 50%. The doctor made the comment, "Yall ready to have a baby tonight". We both looked at each other like, "NO WAY". Ha, really are you ever ready...but I think we are now! I had some blood pressure and swelling issues with Kylin but so far so good this pregnancy. I have had some pretty regular contractions since 32 weeks but nothing that ended up in labor (obviously). We are excited to meet our sweet girl. Kylin seems to be too. We are ready to get into a groove with two sweet babies!

We did get spoiled by some family and friends a couple of weeks ago with a shower for Charlee. We were blown away by just how thoughtful and generous everyone was. We were glad to get some diapers...ha...we had not purchased any at that point! I sadly did not take any pictures. Not that I want to remember what I look like but just how precious all those people are to us.

It seems like picture post are the easiest way to share what we have been doing so get ready for some pics. Kylin is loving school and doing really well. I think she would like to go EVERY day ;-). We have tried to involve her in all things Charlee (ie decorating the room, shopping for her, and talking about what she is going to do to help). I have had a few moments lately just thinking about my baby girl (Kylin) and how it is so true that that first baby is always your baby...I mean I told Justin I may call her that forever...ha! So enough of the mush...here are some pics

so we sit in carpool for a little bit and Kylin gets to play in the car...she started asking us to lay on the dash??? who knows!


The next few pics are from Halloween. I felt like we celebrated Halloween for several weeks. We had a fall festival at our church. Kylin held a baby rabbit and just loved it. I was shocked. Her cousin, Walker, had no fear and held anything that moved. We turned around and he had just picked up one of the chickens. Love that brave boy!




We also had our 3rd annual Dudish/Wojtczak Halloween Party. We have some fun games, prizes, and then food with family and a few close friends. Yes, Kylin was strawberry shortcake one weekend and then Minnie mouse the next.



We did venture to a pumpkin patch to buy a pumpkin for Kylin's class and a few for decorations at our house. This was before the weather got cool...


My brother called this morning to let me know they were headed to Home Depot for the free kids project so Justin and I decided to take Kylin for the first time. She LOVED it. It is so nice that they do that. She did great and loved the screws. I think it is because we have been using them to put stuff together in Charlee's room. They made a picture frame and painted it.


And just because I love these too beyond words...

1 comment: