Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

Its hard to believe that we are in the last hours of 2011. It has been a great year for the Wojtczak family. Here is what we have been doing…

Justin and I took our first extended trip since having Kylin. We got on a plane and left our sweet baby for 5 days. We traveled to Breckenridge, Colorado. The anticipation of leaving my sweet Kylin was much worse than actually leaving her. She had a great time and so did we. Justin spent the long weekend skiing and I had a great time relaxing. It was a great time with some great couples.


Justin and I decided to begin “trying” for baby number two. After what felt like forever…we found out we were pregnant in March. *It was fun being pregnant with two of my best friends, Megan and Jennifer. Jennifer and I were actually pregnant together with our first babies too!


This year Justin and I made the hard decision for me to take a leave from my job of teaching and stay home with my sweet girls. It was the best decision!


We sold our van, got rid of cable, and took Financial Peace University. We learned how to budget. You know you are getting older when that is exciting and brings you closer together.

Justin was voted “The Knot-Best of Weddings 2011”. (He was voted the same for 2012)


My sweet Kylin turned two. She went from being an infant to a little girl this year. She will always be our baby girl and the first baby to teach us about God’s love.


Justin and I celebrated our third anniversary. We also took a trip to St. Simon’s together. Just the two of us!


This summer we took several trips to the beach…just like everything else seeing it through Kylin’s eyes was a lot of fun! She LOVES going on trips!



Kylin ran in her first race. We will use the word, “ran” loosely.


We got to celebrate with our friends the births of their new babies.


Kylin went to school for the first time. It was a rocky start but now she LOVES it.


We welcomed our sweet Charlee into the world. After four days of emotional ups and downs we got to come home together and became a family of four!


I am sure I left out something…I could think back on this year and see God’s hand on any aspect of our lives. One thing about all the things I mentioned were that God was in them. We got to experience God’s perfect plan not only in our own lives but also in our families’ lives. Everything is not always peachy and easy but God has walked it before us and is walking it with us. We know that God has big things for 2012 and we are excited to see what happens next. Happy New Years from the Wojtczaks. We pray that you take the time to look back and notice what God has done.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year friend! Love the pictures of your year!

    ReplyDelete