Friday, February 17, 2012

Charlee- 3 Months




Charlee Rose you are three months today! You are getting SO big! You definitely went through your three month growth spurt...maybe still going through it. You went on nursing strike for 24 hours (it felt like a week) but I pumped, you ate from a bottle, but now you gave up on negotiating and the strike is over. You weigh about 15 lbs. And I have no idea how long you are but you are super long...you may working your way to surpass your sister's 4 month measurements. You wear a size 2 diaper. I probably could move you to a 3 but we have some 2s left and you are not leaking. You wear 3-6 months but some of your gerber 3-6m onesies are getting a little tight! You have pretty dry skin. We had to take you to the doctor and change up everything we were using. It seems to be getting better but we are watching it for changes. It never really seems to bother you. You still wear the little mittens on your hands because you love to rub your face when your tired and you can find the one nail that I didn't cut short enough! You sometimes sleep 6:30-12:30 and then 12:45-7:00 but other nights your long stretch is the first of the night. You are so sweet...if you are fed and not tired you will just smile, talk, and squeal. If you get too tired and no one seems to get it- watch out...you have some lungs!!! We just can't stop looking at you...you are SO CUTE! We are always looking for the priceless smile!


Your sister loves to hold your hand. For the most part she is gentle with you but we occasionally have to give her a gentle reminder! She loves you to pieces and when you start to fuss she'll say, "Your okay Charlee" and "happy, happy, happy". We pray that you both are the best of friends! I think you will be!



Charlee, we love you more and more everyday. Your smile brightens a room already! We love watching you grow!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get her down to one night feed so early? I'm going to do all I can with this boy! He's not going to pull his sisters tricks and feed all night for 8 months!

    ReplyDelete