Kylin has been doing all kinds of big girl things...
She had her first trip to the dentist and well...she loved it! It was about three weeks ago and she still talks about it! I was told you should take them as soon as they have all their teeth and well she has had hers since 18 months so we thought that was a little early but we decided not to wait any longer. We had several friends that waited and their babies had loads of cavities. Not the end of the world but would rather avoid it as much as possible!
She also got a new hair cut. She adores my friend Jennifer and probably would have let her do anything to her hair but I had something in mind. Her hair is always in her face and she doesn't like to have anything in it but a braid so I wanted something easy. Here she is sitting in the chair like a big girl!
Justin took a two day trip with his dad and siblings and while he was gone Kylin dropped her paci underneath her bed at night. When I got it she had chewed through it. It was our only paci so I decided we would just be done. The rest is history...
In this very same week we decided to potty train and she has done unbelievable. We are so proud. You can ask anyone she has seen because she tells everyone...and says they are proud of her too! I won't talk details but I just have to say I love that my sweet girl ask her daddy to pray with her while she was on the potty. It might be a little weird but I love that she knows that God cares about all things and that we pray and ask for help.
She blows my mind daily. She's my little angel!
Charlee is growing quickly as mentioned before and she is sporting a new double chin and a pair of thunder thighs...that's my girl!
She has been doing a lot of sleeping as usual. She is spending lots of time talking to her friends on her activity mat (I'll have to snap a pic soon). We even borrowed her cousins Bumbo seat and she has been sitting up some. If she is awake, she wants to be sitting up. She already seems like she is going to do everything faster than Kylin did. Not sure how I feel about that. Justin and I just adore the fact that she has the biggest smile and will just start talking to you when she makes eye contact.
We have been doing a little of everything...Kylin had the daddy daughter date night two Saturdays ago.
This past Saturday we took her to Home Depot and they made a jewelry box. I seriously LOVE that program and it's FREE.
And over the past few days we have been staying indoors, one because it is freezing all of a sudden and two because of the potty training. Kylin doesn't color in her new strawberry coloring book or on her chalk table. She doesn't play with her doll house or train table...she wants to color in a big box! Love my sweet girl!
Kylin has also become upsessed with our iphones. She loves the little games and can work them better than me. We have mostly educational games which I love but we do have a few just for fun games...here is a little art work from that.
And just because Charlee is too cute...and she has this face she makes sometimes...like, "Mom whatcha doing?" This usually happens when she realizes I am trying to catch a smile.
When I get some free time I do like to try some ideas I see on Pinterest. Here are three things I have made recently...The first two are Pinterest inspired (mod podge leaf pic and scratch off vday cards for Justin). The pants were a birthday gift for my niece.
I hope that you all are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment