Monday, July 18, 2011

Lately...

We have continued with our frugal fun! It was nice to have a few not so hot days...if you can call 85s not so hot! The mornings have been nice. I think this morning was in the high 60s even (for maybe an hour) but it was nice! Anywho...we have done a little of this and a little of that! We have continued with our adventures in fort building. I will have to get a pic of Kylin's new fort that daddy builds her.

We have been visiting our local BuyBuy Baby. I have to say I LOVE THIS PLACE! I am not sure if it is the selection or just the convenience...probably both. Here you find Kylin "singing in the rain" or the store on one of our trips with daddy and grandma.


We also visited our local Botanical Gardens. Thanks to the Dudish clan we learned that every Sunday they run the miniature trains
and we knew Kylin would love that. So along with the Dudish's we spent a little time watching them and walking around. Justin took this pic with his phone and I just thought it was pretty (we didn't get any of the trains this time).


We have also been doing some eating. We had italian ice for the first time and LOVED it. We also enjoyed a bowl of popcorn and had our weekly treat of Waffle House (maybe to blame for my recent weight gain...however Kylin eats almost half of my meal...not sure that makes it better).




BUT to make up for our food intake we have been going on walks and pushing the empty stroller to practice helping with the lil sis. We also have been exercising our brain working on shapes, numbers, and letters ;-)!



This week Kylin is attending Preschool sports camp at Graystone (our church)...she had a bumpy start due to a surprise visit from the Grayson ram (not a fan of big dressed up people) but after he was gone she LOVED it. I am hoping to snap a pic or two of her in action. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying summer!

1 comment:

  1. i love kylin's face in the waffle house picture - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete